Few words about us
Shri Deep Chand Educational Society (SDCES) is a non-profit voluntary organization, registered under the Societies Registration Act of 21, 1860, working for the disadvantaged social groups like Youth, Old Age, downtrodden people, women, working children, under privileged children and other deprived classes. The society was commenced since 2004 as a result of unprecedented efforts and visionary thoughts of the most concerned individuals who had the affinity for unprivileged and backward rural and urban society.
We do something good for the downtrodden communities. SDCES is reaching out to the marginalized in many ways. SDCES works for the elevation of under privileged Children, Women and Youth using holistic approach that addresses the physical educational, environmental and economic welfare of the community. By working in this approach, SDCES aims to facilitate the self-sufficiency of families and whole communities. Ultimately, SDCES visualizes global transformation through local change.
- To open the doors of Primary Education for “unreached children” without access to it.
- To integrate children who are marginalized by poverty and lack of education into mainstream society.
- To provide low-literate or illiterate youth with the power to earn a regular and decent livelihood.
- To provide Health & Hygiene Services to slum children and communities.
- To provide Developmental Services to slum communities, primarily by empowering women and the marginalized, and building awareness about the importance of education and upliftment of the girl child.