SDCES spends over 90% of the funding it receives directly on the projects. Average for other NGO’s is 40%-60%. We have low overhead costs because:
- We are a grassroots organization with our own centres so we can directly funnel the funds where they are needed without any other intermediary organization layer.
- Our Executive Leadership is pro bono. Additionally, our Executive has built a strong network of expert advisors who help us at no cost.
We have a strong a network of operational partners for support work like building this website who work pro bono or at very low cost.
- Donate to SDCES. You can specify if you wish your contribution to be used for a specific project.
All donations are tax deductible under Section 80 G of the Indian Income Tax Act.
- Sponsor a new education centre, health program or community development initiative: Early Childhood Care and Development Centre, Non-Formal Education Centre, Library, Vocational Training Centre, Community Health Check-Up.
We can dedicate the new centre or program to you, your organization or anyone you wish to gift the dedication to. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a project proposal.
- Sponsor a girl child’s education under our Girls’ Education Project.
- Sponsor medicines, meals, toys and uniforms for the children in our education centres.
- Donate in Kind: books, office equipment, computers for our vocational training centre.
- Volunteer your expertise: Only project field staff is paid at SDCES. Everything else is done pro bono. If you are good at something, let us know, we will probably have a use for it. Teachers, secretarial assistants, everyone with something to share is welcome.
- Spread Awareness: Share this website with your friends, family and anyone you think would like to get involved.