Women's economic empowerment refers to the ability for women to enjoy their right to control and benefit from the resources, assets, income and their own time, as well as the ability to manage risk and improve their economic status and well being.
PROJECTS & DEVELOPMENTS
Prevention of injury, decay, waste, or loss; preservation: conservation of wildlife; conservation of human rights. official supervision of rivers, forests, and other natural resources in order to preserve and protect them through prudent management.
The field of education is going through a crisis in India. Our main aim is to provide education for underprivileged children, girl child, and give support for poor children's health. Support a child by education sponsorship and with donation money for them.
The foundation works on health, support and dignity for underprivileged & rural areas that works for the . We do this through well-planned and comprehensive programmes in health like preventive health, nutrition, sanitation and many others.
Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Career and Technical Education (CTE), provides job-specific technical training for work in the trades while providing students with hands-on instruction, and can lead to certification, a diploma or certificate.
SDCES offers conference facilities along with accommodation to NGOs to host workshops, training camps, seminars and public forums. Seminars and workshops are important ingredient to promote awareness and enhance knowledge among people.
We are working in many projects. The following are some:
- Women Emancipation and Empowerment
- Integrating the socio-economic, cultural and politically backward of the fragmented population and working for their advancement
- Work for child rights and rehabilitation programs for dropouts
- Work for the transformatory frame work and community reconciliation
- Creating health awareness among community through medical & health camps, distribution of medicines, HIV/ AIDS prevention, school health programs, etc.
- Conduct evening tuition classes for adolescent girls
- Form self help groups for women, organize leadership, strengthening SHGs, Literacy, Environment Protection, legal aid, social awareness and skill training for women.
- Conduct child care and protection programs like child rights, orphanage, crèche centres, street children rehabilitation, education support to poor students, etc.
- Organize old age people welfare programs like mid day meal, distribution of groceries, distribution of clothes & blankets, etc.
- Conduct Vocational skill trainings for sustainable livelihoods to women, youth and adolescents.
- Capacity building of women on their rights, entitlements, legal protections & provisions from Government and Non-Government agencies.
- Conduct Seminars, Workshops, Research study and evaluation study on various issues of socio-economic educational policies & programs.
- Organize awareness campaigns on climate change, conservation of bio-diversity and protection of environment including tree plantation.