“Empowerment of women leads to development of a good family, good society and, a good nation.”
Today there are lots of things that are happening in the name of women empowerment in India and lot of resources are spent in this direction. When we talk about women empowerment in India the most important aspect that comes into the mind is the attitude of the society towards women. Women are still considered as burden and liabilities. The bottom line is Women empowerment in India is not possible unless violence against women is eradicated from the society.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
We need to unite for a change that will empower our nation by empowering our women. Let’s stand together and raise our voices for the development of a good society.
Some of the initiatives are ;
- Skill Enhancement
- Community Engagement & Market Mapping.
- Trade mapping ( – tailoring, embroidery, cloth bags, artificial jwellery, candle & diya making, etc.)
- Livelihood training’s:
- Training – equipped centers, trainers, raw material etc.
- Training in job oriented computer courses
- Training in making Food items at a small scale level
- Bank Linkages – Saving habits, bank operations, digital payments.
- Market Linkages
- Expousers visits & counselling.
- SHG Formation & Micro enterprises development.
Ascending to financial independence
We are determined to train economically weaker women in skills that will help them access new vistas of employment. The impact of this programme is far reaching. The productive skills that increase the earning capacity of these women improve their ability to be financially independent.